9.02.2008

Gooooooo Dawgs!

We watched UGA win at the Chappell's house on Saturday!! During half time we celebrated Luke's 3rd birthday ( birthday post will come tomorrow )! Mom, Dad, Grammy and Gramma came from Hiawassee, and Andrew stopped by during his lunch break at work. Thanks for coming :)!
(click to enlarge pics)


Lauren, Sarah, Luke, Tyler


Tyler, Lauren, Sarah, Luke, Mark

4 comments:

c.a.b. said...

My gator will eat your "dawg".

Ramsey Days said...

I know the Gator remarks are coming..too bad I have relatives that are Gators...love you anyways :)

Anonymous said...

My gator is bigger than Cath's gator. At least I won't make the mistake of watching FL vs. GA with a bunch of bulldogs this year. I almost feel personally responsible for jinxing the Gators last year!

Kristin said...

Laura, you want to come watch it with us? Keep the "luck" going! Katie, the B & W pic doesn't enlarge.