They were much more wet than this after a few more trips out
Sarah has really been enjoying school. She is excited to go each morning, and comes home with so much new knowledge and exciting things to tell me about from her day. Last night was open house, so Brian and I got to sit in her classroom and listen to her teachers explain what they will do for the year. It was neat to look around and see her artwork, photographs taken of her, centers, all the fun stuff of Kindergarten! I have eaten lunch with her once a week, and she loves spending that 30 mins. eating with Luke and me.
Luke is doing much better without Sarah around. The first week he was bored crazy, and didnt want me to play with him at all. Now he is much easier to play with..he only asks 4 times a day "When is Sarah coming back" versus the 30 times the first week!
6 comments:
that is so sweet- that he misses her some much. I love it . . .leah start PS next tuesday! WOW
Running in the rain! I can still remember doing that as a kid... nothing better!
BTW - I LOVE the pic on your banner of you and the kiddos at the beach. Awesome.
Thanks Pete.
Brian took the picture, w/o me even knowing. I edited it and made it b/w and put the soft edges around it.
Fun times at the beach, w/ my sweeties.
I second loving your banner picture. It always makes me go "Awwww!" inside. That picture of them after running in the rain is so adorable. I'm so glad that Sarah is loving school, and I'm glad that Luke is adjusting to her not being around all the time. Go Ramseys!!!
Thanks Cath! Our kids love the beach so much, and ask when we are going back. Luke always says "When are we going to sleep at the light house again?" For some reason, he calls the beach condo a light house..??
Yesterday Sarah says "Luke, Daddy said we cant go until Summer..that is a long time!"
Luke says "No that wont be long, we will just stay there and then not come home."
:)
I third it. The banner picture, that is. And I still love running in the rain. We used to sit in inner tubes on our driveway while it rained and ride our bikes through big puddles that gathered at the bottom driveways in our neighborhood and loved it!
Sarah has a great brain - I am sure she is rockin the classroom!
Post a Comment