9.11.2008

Fun Run

Sarah's school had their yearly fundraiser yesterday morning. The students got pledges for the amount of laps they would run! It was a fun morning, with lots of music, cheering, and running.

Thanks to all who pledged money for Sarah. She ran 29 laps, which I think worked out to be 2 miles.

(Click to make pics larger)
Sarah's class entering the field
Getting the kids excited before the run begins
Sarah is in the middle...and look to the left - Mason has a
red head band on and doing some karate move--HAH!
...and they are off!
Luke cheering!
Luke with his girlfriends, Sophie & Kendall
Each lap they had to get their shirt marked
so they know how many laps they did!
Popsicle party after the run...they were tired!




2 comments:

c.a.b. said...

This is so cool! We used to have this kind of thing when we went to Epiphany. They called it "Tiger Trot" after our mascot. I always loved it. We had the cards marked, music, everything you described.

2 miles? Jesus Cristo.

Love you.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the Tiger Trot. I hated running, even then. Yeah, I think the most I can run these days is 1 mi. Never been a big fan but am proud of Sarah! 2 miles is awesome!

Miss you guys and love you.