9.25.2008

Fall

It is beginning to feel more like FALL lately! Yesterday we enjoyed being outside, without sweating, and swatting bugs off of us the whole time. Sarah grabbed her chair, sunglasses, and 2 of her magazines from LAST YEAR, and relaxed - while Luke carried out a container of cars to play with.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photo of Sarah is hilarious! She looks like she's 5 going on 15. So focused...

I love Luke's little flip flops! Always a cutie with a lil mischief mixed in.

Pete Bauer said...

Sarah looks like a 50s movie starlet.

Christy Myhand said...

pictures crack me up!

c.a.b. said...

hahaha! Sarah looks like she should be on a magazine cover. awesome.

Kristin said...

Katie, are those Tyler's old flip flops? I think they are. I used to love them. They look just like Reefs. Cute pics.

Brianna said...

Sarah looks so cute!! :) Luke does too of course! It's starting to get somewhat nice here too. Yay!

kpb said...

is she 23? my how time flies . . .

Ramsey Days said...

Yes, those are Tyler's old flip flops..Luke loves them!

kpb: 23? Maybe--she isnt tiny any more. I rem. Michael rubbing my tummy for good luck when they played bball - Sarah was in there!