9.30.2008

Sarah's science project

Sarah's class assigns a different kid each Friday to present a science project, which they pick out of a book. Last Friday, Sarah and I ( her assistant ) presented her class "Rainbow in a Jar." These pictures were taken off her class website - it was fun!




6 comments:

kpb said...

well isn't she Sid the Science Kid! I'm very impressed with you both :)

Ramsey Days said...

HAHHA, Luke LOOOOVES to watch Sid the Science Kid!!

Pete Bauer said...

She's all dressed up! How cute! The assistant, however, did not dress for the occasion.

Ramsey Days said...

Hey now - I was dressed :).

All the kids wear the lab coat and safety glasses - it is the highlight of the presentation - Sarah was more excited about wearing the clothes than presenting :)

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! I am cracking up at those pictures - the goggles are out of control! Sarah the Scientist of the Week. Uncle Paul should be so proud. I wonder if he makes rainbows in a jar all day?

Pete Bauer said...

Paul makes chemicals that turn tar crap into gas and oil.

I think Sarah's experiment is much more colorful.