Yesterday was the long awaited day - Sarah started Kindergarten. She wore one of her two new dresses that Grammy bought her for school...& picked out her hairbow to match. 

We drove to the Wiley's & walked Sarah & Mason to school. They were so excited, laughing, & talking during our walk! They are not in the same class, but I am sure they'll see each other around school some.




It is crazy because I remember both of them being so little - Amber & I were new moms ... seems like yesterday - but now it has almost been 6 years since they were born!
We drove to the Wiley's & walked Sarah & Mason to school. They were so excited, laughing, & talking during our walk! They are not in the same class, but I am sure they'll see each other around school some.
It is crazy because I remember both of them being so little - Amber & I were new moms ... seems like yesterday - but now it has almost been 6 years since they were born!
Mason & Sarah
Amber made cute signs for Kendall & Luke to hold for Mason & Sarah when they got off the bus!! It was so sweet. They definitly enjoyed their first day of school. Sarah talked my ear off for about 45 mins. after we got home, all about her day. I am so proud of her!
8 comments:
Cherish these days, they go so fast. DC will start her sophomore year on the 19th and last night I saw her going through an enormous book on colleges.
Sarah is beautiful, and I know her kindergarten year will be a huge success. What a great idea those welcome home signs were. You have the greatest memories. Lucky kiddos.
6894, Dea
cute stuff!! our babies are growing up so fast! *sniff sniff*
Great pictures and great times. All that was missing was the 'red carpet'.
so cute... love the baby picture of them- it does seem like yesterday
I love the picture of the "parade" to school and Luke and Kendall's welcome home. I am glad the first day went well. I think this is the part where life feels like it starts moving at a fast-forward pace!
Love u,
Laura
Those are the cutest pictures!
Can Sarah be one of my Kindergarten students? Pretty please?
Post a Comment