yall look like children in that picture, don't you. I pulled out our wedding album this weekend (our anniversary is this month) and thought "wow- 6 years will sure change a girl . . ."
Brian looks like a kid! But when I look back at our wedding pictures, Rob looks like he's about to go thru puberty! You look so much like Grammy Smith in her picture. I look so much like Mom in her picture. Yep, we'll be old soon. Lauren was telling me that I was old. I said "I'm not old like Grammy." She said "but you have psoriasis!" I'm not sure what having psoriasis has to do with being old, but she informs me when one patch is looking better or worse. :P
Uncle Pete's comment is my favorite. Brian does have a baby face. There's a really good but slightly insulting nickname in all of this for him... Soon it will surface.
Thanks for posting the wedding photos. In our wedding photo Jean is standing next to Skeletor (with hair). Twenty-two years later we have a picture of her on the beach standing next to Baby Beluga. Thank God for Remicade and t-shirts.
well, i guess my main question would be...what the hell do i look like right now?!
uncle paul's comment is hilarious! LOL. it's always good to be able to laugh at yourself. he may be slowly taking over the funniest of the 3 youngest bauer brothers. peter is definitely the sweetest. laura- which name would that be? yes, i am a baby-face...blah, blah, blah. i've heard it my whole life. i guess it will be good when i am supposed to be looking old
9 comments:
yall look like children in that picture, don't you. I pulled out our wedding album this weekend (our anniversary is this month) and thought "wow- 6 years will sure change a girl . . ."
What a nice collage... Brian looks young enough to be legally considered a fetus.
HAHAHA! Nice, Uncle Pete. I have to agree with you.
Hahah, that is funny Uncle Pete :)--
Brian looks like a kid! But when I look back at our wedding pictures, Rob looks like he's about to go thru puberty! You look so much like Grammy Smith in her picture. I look so much like Mom in her picture. Yep, we'll be old soon. Lauren was telling me that I was old. I said "I'm not old like Grammy." She said "but you have psoriasis!" I'm not sure what having psoriasis has to do with being old, but she informs me when one patch is looking better or worse. :P
Uncle Pete's comment is my favorite. Brian does have a baby face. There's a really good but slightly insulting nickname in all of this for him... Soon it will surface.
Thanks for posting the wedding photos. In our wedding photo Jean is standing next to Skeletor (with hair). Twenty-two years later we have a picture of her on the beach standing next to Baby Beluga. Thank God for Remicade and t-shirts.
well, i guess my main question would be...what the hell do i look like right now?!
uncle paul's comment is hilarious! LOL. it's always good to be able to laugh at yourself. he may be slowly taking over the funniest of the 3 youngest bauer brothers. peter is definitely the sweetest.
laura- which name would that be? yes, i am a baby-face...blah, blah, blah. i've heard it my whole life. i guess it will be good when i am supposed to be looking old
Post a Comment