6.16.2008

Father's Day Weekend


Saturday morning, Sarah and I got hair cuts! Sarah wanted to grow her hair "long" for a while, however, we convinced her to go short for the summer. Look how cute it is. She took 3 1/2 inches off. Mine is shorter too.

After the salon, we headed to Hiawassee for the rest of the weekend. Dea and DC flew into Atlanta on Friday, and were coming along for the trip to begin their week of summer camp at Lifeteen Covecrest on Monday.
Kids had fun with their cousins, which they haven't seen in TOO long.
Tyler, Lauren, Sarah, baby Mark, Luke






Luke holding Mark


Father's Day was nice too. The kids made Brian some cards, a coupon book, fill in the blank stories about "daddy" which are so funny...and I took these pictures of the kids in Brian's UGA shirts, and his flip/flops, and framed it for him.

Brian looking at his Father's Day goodies...


We gave Dad lots of licorice. We never know if he really likes it, or he just eats it because he knows that no one else likes it!! That way he gets it all to himself.

No visit is complete w/out a dip in the hot tub!

Happy Father's Day all you Dads...you are the best!!

2 comments:

Pete Bauer said...

I just LOVE Sarah's short hair! She looks adorable! It frames her face so nicely and gives her hair a little bounce. She's beautiful.

Oh, you're cute too. :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah's little hair cut looks cute! Great pictures - I love being able to see the fam since I am not there in person. They look so tiny in Brian's clothes!