For the past 3 summers, I have invested $9.99 plus tax in a blow up pool. This $10 lasts the entire summer and provides a tremendous amount of fun for my kids, nieces, nephews, and Amber's kids who I watch twice a week.
Check out these pictures from over the past 3 years. The kids have grown, the pool has stayed the same size, and the slide is the same ( they used it today but it isnt in the pic ). Even though they are almost too big for this pool, it provides so much entertainment for them that they dont even care--plus, it keeps them cool. So, for the next several Tuesdays and Thursdays while Amber's kids are here, you will find them in the blow up pool! The other days of the week, we will be in the neighborhood pool...I dont DARE take 4 kids to the big pool...I don't want to be responsible for 4 kids lives in the BIG pool:)!
Check out these pictures from over the past 3 years. The kids have grown, the pool has stayed the same size, and the slide is the same ( they used it today but it isnt in the pic ). Even though they are almost too big for this pool, it provides so much entertainment for them that they dont even care--plus, it keeps them cool. So, for the next several Tuesdays and Thursdays while Amber's kids are here, you will find them in the blow up pool! The other days of the week, we will be in the neighborhood pool...I dont DARE take 4 kids to the big pool...I don't want to be responsible for 4 kids lives in the BIG pool:)!
2008 Kendall, Sarah, Luke, Mason
2008 Kendall, Sarah, Luke, Mason
2006 Lauren, Luke, Sarah, Mason, Tyler
4 comments:
Please note: I changed my blog address to www.cabauer.blogspot.com
I love these photos of the kids in the pool, and I think it's hilarious that they still love it even though they are getting bigger and the pool is staying the same size :)
Lauren wore the bathing suit Sarah has on in the last picture today to the pool. Tyler wore the same one he has on in that picture!!! Haha
Dea decided to buy a blow up pool for her and Gabe for this summer. Probably a bigger one that your's, but you have to do something to get over this heat!
Love the picture comparisons - you've always been creative at doing that. I have witnessed the endless sliding into the blow up pool for many summers. They can't seem to get as many turns in as they want to - ever. Glad they are still enjoying it and for only $9.99 + tax ;-)
Post a Comment