5.21.2008

Pre K Graduation

Friday, May 16th Sarah had her Pre K graduation program at church. The kids were super cute singing several songs they had practiced throughout the last month of school. Sarah sang as loud & clear as she could. I can't believe she is done with her year already. It has gone by so fast! August is going to be strange for me since she will be gone all day 5 days a week, but I am sure I will adjust, as I did to her attending Pre K.
Sarah & her teacher

Sarah & 2 of her good friends after they graduated:)

All the girls
The Ramsey Family

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Christy Myhand said...

Too cute! Do you stay at home with them?

Ramsey Days said...

Yes, Christy Lynn...I have stayed home with them since 10 days before Sarah was born:)

c.a.b. said...

Hey, I have that brown dress you're wearing in the picture in front of the tree. We have excellent taste :) Congrats, Sarah!!

Ramsey Days said...

Cath - Target?

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Luke is HUGE by the way. I can't believe how tall he looks in the picture where you are holding him. In some ways, I also can't believe that Sarah will only be in kindergarten. I've been able to have conversations with her since she was 1 1/2 which makes me think she is older than she actually is.

Miss you guys!