This is one of the funniest pictures, to me. It was taken in May - Luke was doing something to Sarah & wouldn't stop, so I told him he was going to time out. I have no idea why this even popped into my mind, but I said "If you don't stop, I am going to put you on the mantle, and you can't get down!"...well, he did it again, so up on the mantle he went! HAHHA, I was trying to not laugh. He LIKED it, until he realized he couldn't get down, and it scared him - HE STOPPED PICKING ON SARAH :)..I guess it worked, and it made for a funny picture!
I crack up each time I look at this!
2 comments:
HAHA!
Poor little Yuke - I love that picture and that you actually put him on the mantle!
The SC says hellooooooo...
Love you!
Post a Comment