7.06.2008

Performing

Sarah, Mason, Kendall and Luke decided to put on some shows the other day. We have a tree that was cut down and the stump makes for a perfect stage! Luke and Mason were singing, while Sarah and Kendall did some ballet moves!




3 comments:

c.a.b. said...

haha! This is awesome. While in Austin, Laura, my parents and I were remembering all the times we (Merrill, Laura, and I) put on little shows for our parents. Lots of dressing up, singing, dancing, and other weird crap. Why do kids do this stuff?? That's so cute :)

Ramsey Days said...

Luke would say "I AM GOING TO SING A SONG ABOUT...ABC's,"- and then he'd sing twinkle little star instead LOL!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of them watching each other perform. Yes, we put on lots of "shows" especially from the fireplace mantle. Costumes + 80s music = heaven for three little girls.

Luke is hysterical. We need this stuff on video!