6.03.2009

I know it has been forever since I have written..

School is now out. Sarah is now a FIRST GRADER which absolutely blows my mind! Before school was out the students got to spend an hour with their next years teacher, and meet all the kids who would be in their class. Sarah was very excited to see 2 close friends in her class, along with several familiar faces. The teacher gave them all a goody bag, along with a cute note/poem, which Sarah keeps beside her bed and reads each night!

Summer is here. We have spent lots of time at the pool already, and enjoying staying at home without having to take Sarah to school and be at the bus stop at 3:35 each day! Brian is now working from home most days. He will start this full time, within days. Each Wednesday he will meet with his boss and co workers and go over the weeks events, but most of the time he will be in our home office...working away! He's very good at actually working while being at home, which I think could be hard. I try to keep the kids out of the way, and try to forget he is home. Once he gets doors in the office, he can shut us out easier. I like it though..saves money from driving downtown everyday and he is home (walking out of the home office!) at 5pm, instead of 6:30 after driving. It's great!

Matt, Candyce and Norah visited from Arizona last weekend. Sarah and Luke loved meeting their new cousin and were so excited to have her here. Luke was surprisingly very gentle with her and Sarah was very motherly.

July 1st we will head to Ponce Inlet, Fl. for 10 days in a beach front condo with Brians sister and her family! We made our yearly countdown on poster board today, which will hang on our fridge,and the kids will mark off days each morning..28 days and counting!






3 comments:

Christy Myhand said...

How cool that Brian is working from home! That would be awesome having Brandon that close to home if something was wrong or if I had an emergency.

Ramsey Days said...

It is going to be nice...and saves us money in the long run, and less stressful for him too. It's great!

Anonymous said...

The pictures from Matt, Candyce and Norah's visit are so cute! I too am glad to hear that Brian will be working from home. I am sure it is a stress reducer for him and you in the long run. Yay for progress!

Love you!