3.24.2009
Roller Skating
Sarah was invited to a friends 6th birthday at the skating rink. She was so excited to try it, and I haven't skated since high school. We had a good time. Sarah and her friends fell down several times but laughed so much each time. By the end of the party Sarah was doing "tricks" and having a blast. She still wants to go back again.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I remember trying to roller skate for the first time. I think my butt is still healing from all of the bruising.
By the end, I was very happy to go around fast enough to feel with wind on my face and my butt off the ground.
Roller skating birthday parties were the coolest when I was small. There was a rink called Stardust in Sarasota and we used to love it. I haven't skated for at least a decade! Glad you guys had fun.
Post a Comment