2.05.2009

small update..

Things have pretty much just been routine around here. We take Sarah to school each morning, then Luke and I just play most of the day. It has been so cold lately that we hardly leave the house. Hopefully the weather forecast is correct and it will warm up to the 60's by this weekend..that will be great!

Yesterday Luke found a bug on the floor. I told him to just pick it up with toilet paper and just flush it - which he thought was fun. Later that day he goes upstairs and uses the master bathroom. I asked him why he went upstairs instead of using the one downstairs..his reply "I am never going to use that one again in case that bug comes back up and bites my butt!" After explaining that the bug will never come back and how the pipes work, he was fine. He decided to tell Sarah all about it when she got home and he says "so the pipes just put the bug back in the yard and he might come back in our house later.!" HAH. Oh well...so much for my explanation.

Our 8 year anniversary is on Tuesday! Crazy that it is 8 years. We are very blessed with a wonderful family!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Luke's logic - very smart! I was laughing while reading what he said. Love you guys and miss you.

Pete Bauer said...

Wow, eight years. I remember that wedding. It was so much fun. Especially the reception.

Oh, tell Sarah we got her Valentines! HOW CUTE!!!!!!!