11.19.2008

Would you care for a spot of tea?

Sarah had 8 of her girlfriends over for a Birthday Tea Party. They used real china, had finger sandwiches, and drank lots of decaf tea! Two hours later we had all our family over for a Family Birthday Party...no better way than to celebrate 6 wonderful years...Happy Birthday sweet Sarah.








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea for a birthday party. I love the pictures and can't believe she and her doll have the same outfit! Let me guess - American Girl doll... :)

Christy Myhand said...

I remember going to a birthday tea party when I was younger. I still remember the dress I wore. I can't wait to have one for Emma Tucker one day.

kpb said...

i had a party just like that. best birthday pictures ever! Good job mom. You made her day, I'm sure

Ramsey Days said...

LB-- the dresses were only $10 total, for both! THey are from TJMaxx, but yes, they match and that is her American Girl doll :)

Christy LYnn--Emma Tucker will love it. It was so easy too. Sarah has been asking for one for at least 2 years, and it just seemed like the right bday for it this time.

Kristen--She had a great time, and I am glad we did it!

Ramsey Days said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul said...

Very nice. I didn't have a tea party for my birthday. Jonathan and I went to Outback (Jean had class).